+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding work experience

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
(1) In my work experience letter it states monthly salary plus allowances and not annual salary plus benefits. Is that ok?? If not how come my employer should write it like monthly salary plus allownces multiply by 12???
2)My salary kept changing during 3 years. Does my employer need to provide last salary or annual income of last year???

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
sami726 said:
(1) In my work experience letter it states monthly salary plus allowances and not annual salary plus benefits. Is that ok?? If not how come my employer should write it like monthly salary plus allownces multiply by 12???
2)My salary kept changing during 3 years. Does my employer need to provide last salary or annual income of last year???
It's fine. They just want to know that you were paid during your work. I was paid hourly and my letter shows XX per/hour. Just make sure it has your job responsibilities mentioned.

Good luck!

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Was the IRCC ok with you submitting your experience letter without benefits but just pay?

Dan