+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding TB scars Xray medical

Ricky.singh.525

Dec 17, 2020
Hi guys! Some old tb scar appears in my chest xray so doctor advised me for sputum test and report comes negative on 7 June 2021 and then doc asked for repeat xray same day and sent it to ircc saying that scars are same and there is no evidence of activa tb.But on 24 june embassy again demanded chest xray.What should I do? I am in huge stress.I gave xray 3RD time.No change in scars.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hi guys! Some old tb scar appears in my chest xray so doctor advised me for sputum test and report comes negative on 7 June 2021 and then doc asked for repeat xray same day and sent it to ircc saying that scars are same and there is no evidence of activa tb.But on 24 june embassy again demanded chest xray.What should I do? I am in huge stress.I gave xray 3RD time.No change in scars.
Hi. Sorry you had to go through this

Well you have no other option than to follow the request. Are you sure the 3rd request is not some duplicate request from the 2nd time? If not, please do not delay and submit your tests. You are coming negative, what’s the harm?

If they had to outright reject, they would have. They generally ask some candidates to undergo treatment and apply for next intake, luckily they didn’t tell you this even.

So, hang in there and follow the medical instructions. All the best!

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Not an expert on the scar topic but if you haven't seen this before, this is the official guide of IRCC to Panel Physicians on how to treat the severity of ailments including TB, so just putting it here if it helps:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/panel-members-guide.html#tuberculosis

Ricky.singh.525

Dec 17, 2020

Well you have no other option than to follow the request. Are you sure the 3rd request is not some duplicate request from the 2nd time? If not, please do not delay and submit your tests. You are coming negative, what’s the harm?

If they had to outright reject, they would have. They generally ask some candidates to undergo treatment and apply for next intake, luckily they didn’t tell you this even.

Yes I gave 3RD xray on 24 june now waiting for Ircc response.Fingers crossed.Thanks for help.
1.Sputum culture test - Negative
2.2ND Xray - No changes
3.3RD Xray - Waiting
Hope I will go Canada in jan intake 2022.

Ricky.singh.525

Dec 17, 2020

1.At first on 2 April 2021 IRCC demands to Rule out TB.
2.Then on June 24 2021 IRCC demands to Give full chest xray and xray report under Ircc policy.But I already gave Xray still they want 3RD xray.Lets see what will happen

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
1.At first on 2 April 2021 IRCC demands to Rule out TB.
2.Then on June 24 2021 IRCC demands to Give full chest xray and xray report under Ircc policy.But I already gave Xray still they want 3RD xray.Lets see what will happen
My folks got treated in the States for some other issue. To rule out TB, they also checked thrice. Those countries take TB really seriously.

3rd time’s definitely a charm!!! All the best! You will go to Canada!

Reactions: Ricky.singh.525

Aditidesai

Jul 22, 2021
Hi, just wanted to know if you received your VISA? Or if you had to go through more test. How much time did it take? My case is similar.

bbm1711

Oct 20, 2019
kuwait
Did u receive ur visa?