+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding TB scars Xray medical

arunbaliyan

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Did you tell them about your TB history? I would appreciate you giving us timelines of all x-rays and sputum test result and PPR.
They will take 8 weeks for sputum and x-ray after 3 months of first, Did you receive additional or further test request?

pando

Jan 14, 2023
philippines
Category........
FAM
my case is:
july 3 2023 they request for medical exam
july 11 2023 gone for medical exam
july 18 2023 hospital request for sputum, and they scheduled on august 14,2023
august 14 perform sputum test 3 sample
august 18 sputum test is negative ( afp smear)
october 10,2023 another x ray will perform together with the b result of cultured sputum.
will i wait for these date until the hospital will submit the result?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
my case is:
july 3 2023 they request for medical exam
july 11 2023 gone for medical exam
july 18 2023 hospital request for sputum, and they scheduled on august 14,2023
august 14 perform sputum test 3 sample
august 18 sputum test is negative ( afp smear)
october 10,2023 another x ray will perform together with the b result of cultured sputum.
will i wait for these date until the hospital will submit the result?
Yes you have to wait till October

pando

Jan 14, 2023
philippines
Category........
FAM
ircc informed me on july 10,2023 to do a sputum collection and i have until that i have until sept. 11, 2023 to comply. do i need to ask for extension since i have complied ,but results will be on october 10, 2023

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
ircc informed me on july 10,2023 to do a sputum collection and i have until that i have until sept. 11, 2023 to comply. do i need to ask for extension since i have complied ,but results will be on october 10, 2023
No the deadline is for you to attend and not for results.

param07

Jan 25, 2024
Hlo … my husband is going through same situations due to scars in chest x-ray.. even though he never had TB and all his tests done for medical turns out negative for immigration.. he did sputum test where all the tests were negative and then the doctors asked for 2nd xray in which the scars were still same.. then doctors advised him for CT scan in which it says it can’t be said that you have TB but you have to start taking medicine.. now it’s been two months since he’s taking medicine and in the recent test done yesterday which is again negative we are not getting his medical cleared.. can anyone please help me what can be done next ?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hlo … my husband is going through same situations due to scars in chest x-ray.. even though he never had TB and all his tests done for medical turns out negative for immigration.. he did sputum test where all the tests were negative and then the doctors asked for 2nd xray in which the scars were still same.. then doctors advised him for CT scan in which it says it can’t be said that you have TB but you have to start taking medicine.. now it’s been two months since he’s taking medicine and in the recent test done yesterday which is again negative we are not getting his medical cleared.. can anyone please help me what can be done next ?
The scars will be there. If they are unchanged that means it is not spreading hence non active TB.

param07

Jan 25, 2024
The scars are unchanged but still he is advised for having medicines for 4 months.. I don’t understand that if the tests are negative than why he’s been asked to take medicine

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
The scars are unchanged but still he is advised for having medicines for 4 months.. I don’t understand that if the tests are negative than why he’s been asked to take medicine
Is he doing that on directions of IRCC? Where is the treatment going on? How much does it cost? Is the doctor IRCC recommended?

param07

Jan 25, 2024
The doctor’s mentioned in the reports and mailed to IRCC that he needs medication.. which does not make any sense to us.. he started his treatment from govt hospital.. yes the doctor falls under ircc panel.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
The doctor’s mentioned in the reports and mailed to IRCC that he needs medication.. which does not make any sense to us.. he started his treatment from govt hospital.. yes the doctor falls under ircc panel.
Sounds like you are in India, isn't it? Don't know how it goes there but in Canada treatment needs to be done when IRCC asks you so, clinics don't consult you at all. The treatment starts after a visa is granted. But maybe it would be a norm there but still a little doubtful about it....

alberta09!

Jan 29, 2024
Hello, we are in the same situation, did you get your visa?

alberta09!

Jan 29, 2024
My mom had the sputum exam negative, in both the IMO and my city health office. After the 2nd xray yesterday they asked again to do the sputum on March and 3rd xray on May :( They also asked my mom to take the medication even though it not yet TB positive diagnose. Im from the philippines.

alberta09!

Jan 29, 2024
Yes I gave 3RD xray on 24 june now waiting for Ircc response.Fingers crossed.Thanks for help.
1.Sputum culture test - Negative
2.2ND Xray - No changes
3.3RD Xray - Waiting
Hope I will go Canada in jan intake 2022.
Hello did you do 2nd sputum test after the 2nd xray?