+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding TB scars Xray medical

Jun 7, 2019
Hi guys! Some old tb scar appears in my chest xray so doctor advised me for sputum test and report comes negative on 7 June 2021 and then doc asked for repeat xray same day and sent it to ircc saying that scars are same and there is no evidence of activa tb.But on 24 june embassy again demanded chest xray.What should I do? I am in huge stress.I gave xray 3RD time.No change in scars.
Did you get your visa? Let me pls know please

Jun 7, 2019
got my PPR 20 days after medicals were cleared. Was asked to do sputum smear + culture + XRay .
But what I will do ,I don't have cough so how can I give sputum ? I had TB 11 years back but because of anti bodies my blood report came positive.what to do ?is it wise to mention it in SOP while applying visa?

RACKG

Mar 12, 2023
But what I will do ,I don't have cough so how can I give sputum ? I had TB 11 years back but because of anti bodies my blood report came positive.what to do ?is it wise to mention it in SOP while applying visa?
Just provide whatever comes in your mouth. I know that those who had TB in the past no longer produce sputum or phlegm. Blood tests always come back positive because of past infection and that is normal. Did you tell IOM about your TB history? It's been almost a year, I hope you have received your visa already.