rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, this is for my friend.

she wants to apply super visa for parents and she has few doubts.
1. She meets MNI according to 2019 NOA but she won’t be able to make enough this year. Is she still eligible to apply for super visa for parents?

2. Her parents only wish to visit for 1 month. The reason she is applying for super visa is because her parents were refused for trv twice in the past.
In invitation letter, how much time should she indicate for her parent’s visit?
I heard that people sometimes get regular visitor visa when they intend to visit for less than 6 months.
Is that true?

any help will be appreciated
Best Regards
Raj

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone, this is for my friend.

she wants to apply super visa for parents and she has few doubts.
1. She meets MNI according to 2019 NOA but she won’t be able to make enough this year. Is she still eligible to apply for super visa for parents?

2. Her parents only wish to visit for 1 month. The reason she is applying for super visa is because her parents were refused for trv twice in the past.
In invitation letter, how much time should she indicate for her parent’s visit?
I heard that people sometimes get regular visitor visa when they intend to visit for less than 6 months.
Is that true?

any help will be appreciated
Best Regards
Raj
Yes asking for less than 6 months is often considered for TRV not supervisa. They will look her NOA for 2019.

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for getting back. So does that means she can apply even if her salary for this year is less than MNI?

does she still have to attach current job letter?

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone please? Anyone had similar profile

ks4911

Oct 31, 2020
Is the process same for Super visa and Visitor Visa? do i need to fillup same form and same procedure?

Also.. I need help me. Can you please provide me a sample invitation letter? I googled but it is not specific to this pandemic situation.
As of now, am considering for planning to apply Visitor Visa for my parents.