rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
She Applied october 1st
Biometrics October 7
Medical confirmed November 25
Review of eligibility started December 1st

she got an email from the icent App saying

“Greeting from Mohawk international

We’ve recently received your visa confirmation and are excited as you begin your journey and study at Mohawk college” that’s what the first paragraph of the email says.

The subject was “Mohawk current student icent app- account created”

We really don’t understand what this means as her school resumes January 6th and she’s yet to register because IRCC portal still says “reviewing eligibility”
wow that was fast. did u apply from india?
congratulations

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
She Applied october 1st
Biometrics October 7
Medical confirmed November 25
Review of eligibility started December 1st

she got an email from the icent App saying

“Greeting from Mohawk international

We’ve recently received your visa confirmation and are excited as you begin your journey and study at Mohawk college” that’s what the first paragraph of the email says.

The subject was “Mohawk current student icent app- account created”

We really don’t understand what this means as her school resumes January 6th and she’s yet to register because IRCC portal still says “reviewing eligibility”
So as far as I understand that she can start the classes online and that you can consider as good news as many colleges are accepting enrollment for online classes with either PPR or medical Updates( as medical updates are proof that the person will receive PPR soon) so don't worry.

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
So as far as I understand that she can start the classes online and that you can consider as good news as many colleges are accepting enrollment for online classes with either PPR or medical Updates( as medical updates are proof that the person will receive PPR soon) so don't worry.
are you sure med proof that approval will take place?

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
who said that the medical approval is the proofs of receiving PPR

Mo_steady

Dec 22, 2020
I don’t think so, her school won’t let her register classes without a study permit visa

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Listen to me guys when you have submitted all your required documents at one's your application will be processed but sometimes for some applications, it takes more time so it's totally fine.
Another thing is that if your medicals get updates it DOES NOT mean that you will get the study permit once you meet the eligibility requirement you will be given a letter from cic which will state that you can start studying online for your course and till then they will process your application.
Note:- even if you get that letter from cic it still doesn't mean that you will get the visa many application got rejected even after getting that letter

Lerttopah

Dec 30, 2020
Please I need an help on how to apply for letter of acceptance from any designated learning institution in Canada

Dec 30, 2020
I got my PPR on 24 December for January 2021 intake SDS India
Visa Submission 19 June
Medical updated 10 August
No AIP. Allied for Sep 2020, Deferred to January 2021
Biometrics 7 December (Dubai)
BVL 23 December
PPR 24 December

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
who said that the medical approval is the proofs of receiving PPR
Yes, it's true.I have been tracking application of students for 2 months and those students whose medical is updated they are receiving PPR within 10 days(where 10 days is MAX)

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone know if officially there is any cutoff for VO to review files for Jan 21 intake ?

Mudasir sarrang

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Hi guys...
I have been waiting for 10 months
Applied 10th march in sds
Aip 19th August
Medical passed
No bvl ...no ppr
What should I do now iam so frustrated.... And confused

Do online classes have any relation with delays... Like i haven't started online classes and i think because of this my visa is being delayed....
No more updates till now...

Please let me know if you know any thing about this....

elderluis

Nov 3, 2020
Please I need an help on how to apply for letter of acceptance from any designated learning institution in Canada
Look for a college or university that has a program that you would like to take, usually in their websites you can find section for international student to apply. one you find a college or university that you want, go to the website Designated learning institutions list - Canada.ca , and check if the college or university in the list of DLIs. if It is there, then just apply and if they accept you, you will get an acceptance letter.