+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding student visa..

abel.fekadu

Oct 20, 2017
hey, i have a bsc degree in my home country and i have applied and get accepted in george brown college for advanced diploma in computer systems technology, i have already summit documents which shows my family financial ability to support me( 75,000CAD) and a lots of property , what is the probability of being approved for visa request?

abel.fekadu

Oct 20, 2017
ak9999, One thing to ask u....i made a mistake on writing appropriate day on the form, i have finished my bsc on 07/2016 but in the form i wrote 11/2016 ....what is the impact??? i have already attached my degree paper.

Ak999

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Can’t say....consider an expert who will guide you better

But yes it could mean something different so correct it...better thing

abel.fekadu

Oct 20, 2017
thanks..AK999 for ur fast response, but how can i correct it i already submit my paper application before 14 days to Nairobi visa office

abel.fekadu

Oct 20, 2017
BRO i have got this status today...Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Kenya, on 16/11/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website .............No medical request ...is it rejection or approval?

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
BRO i have got this status today...Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Kenya, on 16/11/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website .............No medical request ...is it rejection or approval?
It's hard to tell, you should call the VAC or go there in person to pick up your passport.

abel.fekadu

Oct 20, 2017
will they write a statment in email??? i may ask my agent what is going on? i already wrote his email for email contact

Sadman14

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, This is Sadman Shafique, January intake 2018, University of Waterloo.

I recently got a call for medical and submitted it the next day. The day after submitting, my cic account updated and said that I had passed the medical. Does passing the medical or getting a call for medical mean that I will get a visa?

My profile-
10th - 89%
12th -87%
IELTS - 7.5
Got LOA from - University of Waterloo
Bachelor of Mathematics
Major in Data Science.

Can you please tell me that what does cic check after medical is passed?

Thank you.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

abel.fekadu

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, This is Sadman Shafique, January intake 2018, University of Waterloo.

I recently got a call for medical and submitted it the next day. The day after submitting, my cic account updated and said that I had passed the medical. Does passing the medical or getting a call for medical mean that I will get a visa?

My profile-
10th - 89%
12th -87%
IELTS - 7.5
Got LOA from - University of Waterloo
Bachelor of Mathematics
Major in Data Science.

Can you please tell me that what does cic check after medical is passed?

Thank you.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
u will certainly get the visa just pray!!! because after medical u have 99% chance f getting the visa

Sadman14

Oct 20, 2017
I have another questions. Does previous US visitor visa refusal affect the canada study permit if there is no financial issues?