+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding sputum test

hialll

Dec 20, 2018
Hi,
After finding some problem in my chest xray, I was recommended by the panel physician for doing sputum test. But I was unable to produce the sample. Does anyone know about the next procedure if one could not produce the sample? I also wanted to know whether the document verification starts only after passing medical exam or it starts before medical clearance . Please do reply.

AkashBR

Dec 21, 2018
Hi,

I had to do re-medical after finding TB dots in chest x-ray. I was instructed for going through the sputum test and wait for 2 months for reports to produce results. To answer your question, the file remains on HOLD till the time period and only after the test results in negative and they approve the medicals, document verification starts.

Reactions: Mei Ji

Laspiras

Apr 30, 2019
Hi,
After finding some problem in my chest xray, I was recommended by the panel physician for doing sputum test. But I was unable to produce the sample. Does anyone know about the next procedure if one could not produce the sample? I also wanted to know whether the document verification starts only after passing medical exam or it starts before medical clearance . Please do reply.
i am in the same situation. what advise did you get from them?

Mei Ji

Nov 5, 2019
Hi,

I had to do re-medical after finding TB dots in chest x-ray. I was instructed for going through the sputum test and wait for 2 months for reports to produce results. To answer your question, the file remains on HOLD till the time period and only after the test results in negative and they approve the medicals, document verification starts.
I also experienced the same issue. I just had my medical test recently. Waiting for the sputum results. Hopefully it comes out negative. I wonder how your application went after this?

Ek0101

Apr 30, 2021
I'm asked to go for sputum test..
Can you tell me your timeline?
How much time did it took?
Hi sputum test result takes maximum two months if it comes negative then they will start pr process if it comes postive then ph will start your treatment it will be for 6 months after that you have to repeat X-ray and sputum again if all clear then you will pass medical and ircc will start pr process

Rahul Biraval

Nov 29, 2021
Hi,
You will be asked for two x-rays with six months gap period