+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Spousal Open Work Permit_Canada

Niyati_17

Apr 28, 2017
Hi wonderful people out there,

I have applied for a spousal open work permit for Canada online last month. I have received and interview from Canada High Commission, New Delhi. Is it common that we get called out for interview these days? My sister was asking to finish my Medical before I go for Interview. I would like to know if anyone here has gone through the same procedure. Any valuable feedback would be appreciated. They have asked me to bring the following docs:
Evidence/Documents to prove the relationship, marriage photos, passports etc

I don't want to delay my process for acquiring the Visa. Therefore, I would love to have any suggestion from you all.

Thank you for responding.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Niyati_17 said:
Hi wonderful people out there,

I have applied for a spousal open work permit for Canada online last month. I have received and interview from Canada High Commission, New Delhi. Is it common that we get called out for interview these days? My sister was asking to finish my Medical before I go for Interview. I would like to know if anyone here has gone through the same procedure. Any valuable feedback would be appreciated. They have asked me to bring the following docs:
Evidence/Documents to prove the relationship, marriage photos, passports etc

I don't want to delay my process for acquiring the Visa. Therefore, I would love to have any suggestion from you all.

Thank you for responding.
It is not common to be asked for an interview. It is always better to do medical out front, but since you haven't done it yet. wait for them to ask you.