+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding refusal of my visa under spp program

rakesh043

Dec 26, 2011
i am rakesh from hyderabad and i completed my btech from ann univeristy with 63% and 30 + backlogs and i got the offer letter from mohawk from international business management and i filed my visa and submitted on 5th december 2011 under spp program ad i showed 8lakhs of bank loan by keeping the FD's and i already paid my first semester fess of 3 lakhs and my total tution fees is 7 lakhs i donno y my visa got rejected they mentioned as below.

reason :Your proposed studies are not reasonable in lightof one or more of : your qualifications , previous studies ,employment,level of establishment , other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, Language abilities , or your future prospects and plans .

And i got my passport back on 23 rd of this month i m totally pissed and i wanted to aplly again for fanshawee college for information security management course .
1) now can i apply under spp program again?
2) and my fathers annual income is 1 lakh below if i apply under non-spp or general hw can i show my fathers it returns ?
3) does may intake courses are good and does they have a good visa rating?? please reply me as soon as early guys i ll be so helpfull plssssss its urgent i want to start my process immediately :(

moeez

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
bro your previous studies are not matching with your course so choose your course according to your previous studies and apply 2nd time

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
HI Bro

I am MBA Finance from Karachi, Is it ok to me to apply for student visa at Fanshawe College in 1 year PGD programe, Professional Financial Services. What I have to do for visa requirement, I mean bank statement and others. PLz help.

moeez

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Original Passport

· Birth certificate/translated and notarized

· Two Photograph (with White background )

· Original Proof of Payment of Canadian Fee Receipt (125$)

· Confirmation Page of Online Visa Application with bar code

· Original Receipt of Visa Fee

· Original Interview Appointment Letter

· Evidence of Financial Sources (Required Bank Statement of previous four months + Property documents)

· Affidavit of Support from Sponsor (Copy of CNIC + Passport ID Page of Sponsor must be attached with it)

· All Original Educational Documents (Transcripts and Certificates)

· Original IELTS Certificate and GRE Scores

· A Personal Statement for Study Permit in Canada (minimum 500 words)

· Copy of CNIC of the student

· Work Experience Letter/s (if applicable)

· Police Certificate

· Proof of Tuition fee payment

· Visa Application forms

· 2 complete photo copy sets of all above attested and notarized