+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding refusal of Canada visitor visa

Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone I need ur advise plz guide me. My husband maternal uncle who is permanent residence of Canada invited me and my husband on their son's wedding we applied for visitor visa but they refused by mentioning two reasons like purpose of visit and personal and financial assets. My husband is govt employee in police department and I m private teacher. My mother in law and father in law can't attend this wedding as my mother in law is suffering from knee surgery and can't travel long and grandfather in lwa is above 90 years and my father in law have to look after him. We are having daughter who is 3.5 year old we also applied for her along with us because we can't leave her 15 days long and she can't live without me. Moreover my mother in-law can't take care of her. Our uncle have attended our wedding also and now theu want us to be present there. Can anybody tell me what else I can do ... Should we apply again? Thanks

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello everyone I need ur advise plz guide me. My husband maternal uncle who is permanent residence of Canada invited me and my husband on their son's wedding we applied for visitor visa but they refused by mentioning two reasons like purpose of visit and personal and financial assets. My husband is govt employee in police department and I m private teacher. My mother in law and father in law can't attend this wedding as my mother in law is suffering from knee surgery and can't travel long and grandfather in lwa is above 90 years and my father in law have to look after him. We are having daughter who is 3.5 year old we also applied for her along with us because we can't leave her 15 days long and she can't live without me. Moreover my mother in-law can't take care of her. Our uncle have attended our wedding also and now theu want us to be present there. Can anybody tell me what else I can do ... Should we apply again? Thanks

you can reapply, unless otherwise stated in refusal letter but only after working on rejection reasons.

Reactions: toya

Nitz verma001

Apr 21, 2019
What docs were provided for "purpose of visit and personal and financial assets"?
It was my niece' 16th birthday celebration. My sister provided the invitation card and the booking of hall where it was organised. I showed my employer letter with my salary slips that i am getting pay 35000 per month and my account statemnt showing 5 lakhs.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
It was my niece' 16th birthday celebration. My sister provided the invitation card and the booking of hall where it was organised. I showed my employer letter with my salary slips that i am getting pay 35000 per month and my account statemnt showing 5 lakhs.
The "purpose of travel" was not strong. It was hard to believe for VO, that someone can spend thousands of dollars to attend a birthday party provided the finances were not very strong and I am assuming there was no strong travel history too.

A successful application needs, but not limited to,

1. Purpose of travel
2. Financial support, from applicant themselves
3. Family and home ties

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Wedding of cousin brother maternal uncke's
I am not sure what you are asking. can you please create just one message with the question and some details. If it is not related to this thread, create a new one,

Nitz verma001

Apr 21, 2019
The "purpose of travel" was not strong. It was hard to believe for VO, that someone can spend thousands of dollars to attend a birthday party provided the finances were not very strong and I am assuming there was no strong travel history too.
How can i make it now. What do you suggest please.

A successful application needs, but not limited to,

1. Purpose of travel
2. Financial support, from applicant themselves
3. Family and home ties