+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding raising a webform

recept

Jun 29, 2022
Hi Everyone! I applied for SP and SOWP for my husband in March 2022 through an agent. And we still haven't received a decision. My agent said he contacted ircc and they have said to him that the applications are still processing. Now it has been 18 weeks. I thought of raising a webform myself. Will it cause an issue for my agent to access our applications via his account again?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone! I applied for SP and SOWP for my husband in March 2022 through an agent. And we still haven't received a decision. My agent said he contacted ircc and they have said to him that the applications are still processing. Now it has been 18 weeks. I thought of raising a webform myself. Will it cause an issue for my agent to access our applications via his account again?
You can raise another webform.

Reactions: recept

JohnSmith123

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
according to IRCC twitter, the processing of the webform is another different business line inside IRCC, so it shouldn't influence your application's processing time. I personally recommend you to call IRCC regards your application if you have some specific questions to ask. Unfortunately, the IRCC call center agent won't be able to speed up the processing, but if your application is way after the estimated processing time, they could send a message to the IRCC processing center, and that might help on speeding up your application. GL

Reactions: recept

recept

Jun 29, 2022
according to IRCC twitter, the processing of the webform is another different business line inside IRCC, so it shouldn't influence your application's processing time. I personally recommend you to call IRCC regards your application if you have some specific questions to ask. Unfortunately, the IRCC call center agent won't be able to speed up the processing, but if your application is way after the estimated processing time, they could send a message to the IRCC processing center, and that might help on speeding up your application. GL
I will try. Thanks for your response

Last edited:

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
you might get an answer before they even open the webform.... all channels just torturing