+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding proof of payment of Tuition

Nikhilvg

Jun 29, 2021
I am trying to make a SDS application and the application requires proof of payment of tuition. Further, I have received a scholarship from my university and the offer letter states that my tuition will be deducted from my scholarship. So how do I show my proof of tuition since I am not paying any?

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Me too recieved a scholarship. As my letter didnt mention that fee will be deducted from the scholarship, i requested a letter from university that my fee will be deducted from scholarship..I uploaded acceptance letter , scholarship letter and fee deduction lettter along with stating that I dont have to upload the receipt as i have scholarship. U can do the same.

This is what I uploaded in the client information.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind attention is invited to the last point mentioned below pertaining to the proof of payment
of tuition fee as obtained from https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees￾citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/student-direct-stream/eligibility.html.

Proof of full payment of tuition for the applicant’s first year of study
This may be in the form of the following:
• a receipt from the DLI
• an official letter from the DLI confirming payment of tuition fees
• a receipt from a bank showing that tuition fees have been paid to the DLI
• proof that the tuition fee amount has been transferred into a repository account
at the DLI to be applied to the tuition bill at a later date.

I have attached a letter from the University mentioning that the tuition fee will be deducted
from the scholarship amount. Kindly consider the same.

lflins

Sep 13, 2021
Me too recieved a scholarship. As my letter didnt mention that fee will be deducted from the scholarship, i requested a letter from university that my fee will be deducted from scholarship..I uploaded acceptance letter , scholarship letter and fee deduction lettter along with stating that I dont have to upload the receipt as i have scholarship. U can do the same.

This is what I uploaded in the client information.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind attention is invited to the last point mentioned below pertaining to the proof of payment
of tuition fee as obtained from https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees￾citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/student-direct-stream/eligibility.html.

Proof of full payment of tuition for the applicant’s first year of study
This may be in the form of the following:
• a receipt from the DLI
• an official letter from the DLI confirming payment of tuition fees
• a receipt from a bank showing that tuition fees have been paid to the DLI
• proof that the tuition fee amount has been transferred into a repository account
at the DLI to be applied to the tuition bill at a later date.

I have attached a letter from the University mentioning that the tuition fee will be deducted
from the scholarship amount. Kindly consider the same.
Did that work out for you? I was almost giving up applying through the SDS because I’m in the same position, got a full scholarship but can’t yet prove that my first year is paid for. But if this fee deduction letter works, I might try that instead, so that I can apply through the SDS.

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Did that work out for you? I was almost giving up applying through the SDS because I’m in the same position, got a full scholarship but can’t yet prove that my first year is paid for. But if this fee deduction letter works, I might try that instead, so that I can apply through the SDS.
yea it worked for me and now i am in canada.