+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Proof of funds during landing

Udit2607

Nov 23, 2019
Hello, I have a doubt. At the time of landing, does the proof of funds be exactly similar to the funds that I declared at the time of application. And also the bank has to be same? As I am planning to close my account in one bank and open in another one. So can I show that amount in the other bank? Thanks in advance for your answer

HardikV

Jul 6, 2020
Amount should be equal to or more than what is stated in CIC requirement for POF.

Though your declared amount, would obviously have been above the CIC Requirement, but it is not mandatory that you bring in the declared amount.

Bank can be different. Just keep all the records of source of money, which in your case I am assuming would be a cheque from your old account to new account.

Udit2607

Nov 23, 2019
Amount should be equal to or more than what is stated in CIC requirement for POF.

Though your declared amount, would obviously have been above the CIC Requirement, but it is not mandatory that you bring in the declared amount.

Bank can be different. Just keep all the records of source of money, which in your case I am assuming would be a cheque from your old account to new account.
Ok thank you.