+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding pre arrival letter :-

Mitali12

Dec 7, 2019
Hello,

I Got call from visa office regarding my visa tho my lawyer forgot to mentioned that I was rejected for visitor visa for Canada before . but I spoke with visa officer and and they have told me on call that they mentioning as an error . and then after one day I got pre arrival letter. and later on we provide them all doc as well regarding that error. so is that any chance to reject that letter and if not than how long will it take for PPR? please answer.

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hello,

I Got call from visa office regarding my visa tho my lawyer forgot to mentioned that I was rejected for visitor visa for Canada before . but I spoke with visa officer and and they have told me on call that they mentioning as an error . and then after one day I got pre arrival letter. and later on we provide them all doc as well regarding that error. so is that any chance to reject that letter and if not than how long will it take for PPR? please answer.
You should’ve told them that you got rejected before. I hope they don’t consider it as misrepresentation. Anyway did you tell the officer about your rejection and what’s your timeline?

Mitali12

Dec 7, 2019
You should’ve told them that you got rejected before. I hope they don’t consider it as misrepresentation. Anyway did you tell the officer about your rejection and what’s your timeline?
because any way that do have our records.and my lawyer forgot to mentioned that so
I have told them after that they told me they are considering as an error. and after they send me pre arrival letter .

Mitali12

Dec 7, 2019
because any way that do have our records.and my lawyer forgot to mentioned that so
I have told them after that they told me they are considering as an error. and after they send me pre arrival letter .
and that was visitor visa