+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

* REGARDING PPR *

Mustafa_1996

Oct 20, 2021
hey,
Its been more than a month and still i haven't received any mail regarding PPR, Is it normal that is gets late or its just me, also my UNI classes already started like a month ago.
Is there a way to contact them regarding this issue if anyone can help me out it will be a big help

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
hey,
Its been more than a month and still i haven't received any mail regarding PPR, Is it normal that is gets late or its just me, also my UNI classes already started like a month ago.
Is there a way to contact them regarding this issue if anyone can help me out it will be a big help
You need to give some more details for people to give an appropriate response. When did you apply? SDS/Regular? Which country did you apply from and what is your intake?

In general, it's kind of Russian roulette right now. Some people who applied as early as October are receiving decisions so it's a matter of luck really.

Reactions: Johnsnow 007

Mustafa_1996

Oct 20, 2021
Application submitted: august 10
Biometric done on : 1 September
Passed medical on : 15 September
Applied from Hyderabad

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hey,

Hello Mustafa_1996,

It seems that you applied late. If you didn't defer your admission, and if you are taking online classes already, hope you checked with your DLI on their refund policy? If not do so to help you plan accordingly.

You have to be patient as your application is still within the estimated processing time. Even the SDS and NSE applicants are also experiencing delays in receiving a final decision on their applications.

– JS