+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Police clearance certificate

sathishnetha3

Apr 9, 2013
Hello

I want to apply Federal skill visa but I have some queries regarding PCC certificate. I have pending case on me in India it was false case on me that is my wife filed dowry case on me but it is false case. my wife is filed case for demanding money from me so recently my wife took some money from me and wrote everything in compromise deed that is we are compromised and separated from now we both are separated and living individually. but I did not get divorce legally from her because in India after completion 1 year of marriage date only we are eligible to apply divorce before 1 year I cannot apply divorce in court and main thing is that dowry case is pending in court. In India after compromise also court will dismiss the case after 3 months only. So If I apply Police clearance certificate I will get that case in the PCC certificate give me some advice for me. How to solve this problem explain me clearly. Without court dismissal I cannot get clean PCC so will it create any problem for my FSWP visa and give good advice for me to sort out these problem completely. I will be waiting for you reply
Thanking you sir

Venky19

Mar 6, 2015
I am in the same boat. please share how did you address it to CIC. that could help a number of 498a and DV victims.