+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding pof

Sid1908

Jun 6, 2018
Hello
My issue is regarding pof
I am secondary applicant and i have the funds in my account so should i transfer funds to my wife(primary applicant) account or we should get my account converted it into a joint account...what is a better option???
Thanx

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello
My issue is regarding pof
I am secondary applicant and i have the funds in my account so should i transfer funds to my wife(primary applicant) account or we should get my account converted it into a joint account...what is a better option???
Thanx
both are unnecessary. you can show your account as proof of funds.

Sid1908

Jun 6, 2018
both are unnecessary. you can show your account as proof of funds.
I saw on cic website funds should be in primary applicant bank account...or if funds are in spouse account...there should be a proof that primary applicant should also have control over the funds

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
I saw on cic website funds should be in primary applicant bank account...or if funds are in spouse account...there should be a proof that primary applicant should also have control over the funds

You need to write a letter stating that your wife has access to funds anytime she wants. You could get the letter notarized. Don't need to convert it to joint account or transfer the money.

Sid1908

Jun 6, 2018
You need to write a letter stating that your wife has access to funds anytime she wants. You could get the letter notarized. Don't need to convert it to joint account or transfer the money.
Is it possible if i can the format to get notarised...so as to avoid any mistakes

Last edited:

Sid1908

Jun 6, 2018
Is it possible if i can the format to getnotarised...so as to avoid any mistakes

Sid1908

Jun 6, 2018
There is no need to get the letter notarised. Just a letter mentioning that the spouse has full access to funds in this account duly signed is enough.
thanx so much for ur guidance.. but plz dnt mind me asking.. r u really sure about this letter..actually im very nervous as im doing it all by myself without any consultant. Thanx again

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
thanx so much for ur guidance.. but plz dnt mind me asking.. r u really sure about this letter..actually im very nervous as im doing it all by myself without any consultant. Thanx again
Why not do both? Make it a joint and get a access granted notarized letter. It's more work but it may give you peace of mind . Else you'll be tense throughout the processing time.