+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding PgWp

Lalit7891

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hi everyone, do share your taughts on this, it would be really helpful

I would soon be applying for PgwP inside Canada, however, I want to know if it’s possible to leave for my home country (India) while awaiting a decision ? My TRV is already expired
However, incase my pgwp gets approved while I’m in India, then is it possible to apply for a new TRV in order to reenter Canada ?
Thanks a lot! Appreciate any responses

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You are free to leave Canada and renew your TRV from abroad, but you may be unable to return without an apartment or (preferably) a job in Canada.

Lalit7891

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
I get what your saying, but isn’t it given in the CIC website that having a job offer in hand isn’t necessarily a prerequisite for applying a PGwP ?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I get what your saying, but isn’t it given in the CIC website that having a job offer in hand isn’t necessarily a prerequisite for applying a PGwP ?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply
Job is not required for PGWP but covid travel restrictions might prevent you from coming back unless you have essential need such as job etc.

Venu95ram

Feb 6, 2021
Hi everyone, do share your taughts on this, it would be really helpful

I would soon be applying for PgwP inside Canada, however, I want to know if it’s possible to leave for my home country (India) while awaiting a decision ? My TRV is already expired
However, incase my pgwp gets approved while I’m in India, then is it possible to apply for a new TRV in order to reenter Canada ?
Thanks a lot! Appreciate any responses
Wats ur position bro did u left India and applied trv

Lalit7891

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Wats ur position bro did u left India and applied trv
Bro, I applied work permit within Canada and I’ve also received the hard copy of my permit. Now I’m awaiting the response for my trv after which I’m in a need of choice whether to have my passport stamped in Canada or in India

Venu95ram

Feb 6, 2021
Bro, I applied work permit within Canada and I’ve also received the hard copy of my permit. Now I’m awaiting the response for my trv after which I’m in a need of choice whether to have my passport stamped in Canada or in India
In India this visa processing is happening?

Lalit7891

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
In India this visa processing is happening?
Yes, they do process your trv in India too, but the processing times are way larger than the Candian processing time, which is about 42 days. Now that’s just the application. Once you submit your passport for stamping after visa approval, it might take more than a month for them to stamp your passport and send it back