+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding passport doc

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey

We got ITA on April 12. My query is i had renewed our passport may last year and used tge new passport number for applying for immigration. Iam the primary applicant. Is it necessary to upload details of old passport. Had made only one visit to UK for 10 days using the old passport. My wife was on work visa in uk for less than 3 months using the old passport but i am keeping her work history under personal history as i am not claiming any points for that. Should the old passport cor both of us be be uploaded?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hopesarehigh said:
hey

We got ITA on April 12. My query is i had renewed our passport may last year and used tge new passport number for applying for immigration. Iam the primary applicant. Is it necessary to upload details of old passport. Had made only one visit to UK for 10 days using the old passport. My wife was on work visa in uk for less than 3 months using the old passport but i am keeping her work history under personal history as i am not claiming any points for that. Should the old passport cor both of us be be uploaded?
Not required. But you can upload the bio page, UK Visa and entry/exit stamps if you want.