+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding open work permit for spouse

iudayakalpani

Oct 6, 2019
Hi,
I am a Masters student and holds a valid study permit. Currently my husband wishes to apply for open work permit from my home county while I am in Canada. We got married in July 2019 after a relationship for 6 years and soon after the marriage I came to Canada in September. I am bit worried whether the duration of our marriage will be a problem for him when applying work permit.
If you have any suggestions regarding the documents we should provide to obtain visa, please let me know....

Bhagya shree

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
Hi,
I am a Masters student and holds a valid study permit. Currently my husband wishes to apply for open work permit from my home county while I am in Canada. We got married in July 2019 after a relationship for 6 years and soon after the marriage I came to Canada in September. I am bit worried whether the duration of our marriage will be a problem for him when applying work permit.
If you have any suggestions regarding the documents we should provide to obtain visa, please let me know....
Mine case is exactly same please let me know when u r applying.
Are you taking help of consultant or doing it urself

ckond1@1

Sep 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
It is not a problem at all. I am a master's Student too and I got married this July, and my wife applied August 21 online, and her Open Work permit was just Approved October 17. Just show old photos to prove that your relationship is legit. Also, having same last name helps, but not mandatory. And I did her process myself, not using an agent.

Last edited: