Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-18
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Hi All,

I have already submitted by AOR, but have a query regarding my job experience letter in my submitted eAPR:

I have submitted 4 different work reference letters for my last four jobs in last 11+ years. The reference letters format is fine (as per CIC website) for all my respective jobs. However, for my first job I had held three positions in span of 6 years and those designations and job duties are segregated separately and mentioned properly in that respective reference letter as well. I had used NOC code "X" for all four companies and I guess it means NOC "X" is applicable for all of those 3 positions in that single company as well (my first job).

I think my NoC matches all the job profiles that I had listed in this letter except my first designation wise stint in the first job - April 2007 to Aug 2008. I guess CIC gives same CRS scores to 3 years and above work ex so even if lets say I did the mistake of listing the wrong NOC code for that stint, I think it should not really matter as for my previous 3 jobs which start from Apr '13 till Dec '18 are all fine.

Its only the first 1.5 approx years of employment history (total time of 11+ years) that I am having some doubt that whether it is correct or not, rest all is fine. Please advise if I am correct in my understanding or it would be a good idea to send a LoE to CIC via the webform for this clarifications to explain the situation or would be I be just fine in CIC scrutiny of our application. Please advise... Have a good week ahead. Thanks.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think you're okay. Your AOR date is not mentioned but my advice would be to order GCMS notes in about 90 days from AOR and see if analyst found some issue with your NOC.

Reactions: Yaadi_787

Yaadi_787

Dec 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-18
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
I think you're okay. Your AOR date is not mentioned but my advice would be to order GCMS notes in about 90 days from AOR and see if analyst found some issue with your NOC.
Thanks for your revert Cansha. My AOR date was 11th Dec '18.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for your revert Cansha. My AOR date was 11th Dec '18.
Okay I think wait for sometimes. As you yourself notes even if the NOC for first job is considered to be incorrect you will still have enough experience years to take care of your score. So I think for now just hang tight.

Yaadi_787

Dec 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-18
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Okay I think wait for sometimes. As you yourself notes even if the NOC for first job is considered to be incorrect you will still have enough experience years to take care of your score. So I think for now just hang tight.
That seems to be the right thing to do. I am just bit anxious to hear stories of rejection without being provided chance to provide additional doc or clarification by CIC guys. So I was wondering whether to be proactive about it or wait till they ask for clarification (which I hope they will as this seems like trivial reason for rejection).