+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding my visa (please suggest and help me)

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021
Hello everyone,

today my visa refused because i didn’t Mentioned my refusal student visa 10 years ago for the USA and Canada send me below text:

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Declaration on past visa refusal(s).

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

and today I have re applied and mentioned this in my form: My previous Canada visitor visa has been refused on: (October 07,2021). The Reason was because i did not include Declaration on past visa visa refusal for the United State of America (Nov 2012).

Did I do it correctly? that was all that I should do? What do you think will I get my visa now? Any chance for me since first one refused and second one I submit everything as first just in the form added the text above