+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding my son trv for canada

Navdeep23

Sep 12, 2018
My name is Navdeep kaur and I have big issue that my sons trv has expired on 30 April 2020 and he has visitor record for staying in Canada upto 2022 as I have work permit upto 2022 but right now we stuck in India we came for 10 days and stuck here due to travel restrictions and now I applied for his trv extension and after 1 month I got response that he is not under travel exemption and his visa is put on hold until restrictions lifted as I have to go back Canada when flight resume in India, I am very tense what should I do, my job is going on and I can’t stay here longer and also can’t leave my son here please help me to answer what should I do, can i show his visitor record for his entry to Canada, he is also studying in primary school in Canada from 3 years and it’s also really tough for him to stay here longer, I am very stressed right now what should I do now, please respond me as soon as possible

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My name is Navdeep kaur and I have big issue that my sons trv has expired on 30 April 2020 and he has visitor record for staying in Canada upto 2022 as I have work permit upto 2022 but right now we stuck in India we came for 10 days and stuck here due to travel restrictions and now I applied for his trv extension and after 1 month I got response that he is not under travel exemption and his visa is put on hold until restrictions lifted as I have to go back Canada when flight resume in India, I am very tense what should I do, my job is going on and I can’t stay here longer and also can’t leave my son here please help me to answer what should I do, can i show his visitor record for his entry to Canada, he is also studying in primary school in Canada from 3 years and it’s also really tough for him to stay here longer, I am very stressed right now what should I do now, please respond me as soon as possible
Your child does not meet any of the exemptions to travel to Canada right now. A Visitor Record doesn't count for anything, as he won't even be able to board the plane.

Navdeep23

Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for your response but I have question as my husband and me are work permit holder and already working in Canada and exempt to travel and our child is our immediate family member he should have exemption as per my concern because he is just 9 years and also he is full time student in primary school in Canada and how he can live in India without us, if temporary residents are exempt to travel, I am very stressed about all that can you suggest me what should I do because flights are likely to resume from India and I have to go back on my job, can I request for any letter from IRCC or anything else to get my son with me, please help me with this that what should I do? Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks for your response but I have question as my husband and me are work permit holder and already working in Canada and exempt to travel and our child is our immediate family member he should have exemption as per my concern because he is just 9 years and also he is full time student in primary school in Canada and how he can live in India without us, if temporary residents are exempt to travel, I am very stressed about all that can you suggest me what should I do because flights are likely to resume from India and I have to go back on my job, can I request for any letter from IRCC or anything else to get my son with me, please help me with this that what should I do? Thanks
It is up to the airline and CBSA whether to consider the travel essential or not. Family members have been refused.