+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding my kids school

Saharsheikh

Jun 28, 2020
My official address is in Mississauga but we are moving to Milton near family as I’m expecting a baby would be planning to deliver it in Milton hospital.
1) do I need to change my address on bank and OHIP
2) also for my kids school as he will be going JKG online so do I have to change it to Milton new address or keep it in Mississauga and get him enrolled there ?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
My official address is in Mississauga but we are moving to Milton near family as I’m expecting a baby would be planning to deliver it in Milton hospital.
2) also for my kids school as he will be going JKG online so do I have to change it to Milton new address or keep it in Mississauga and get him enrolled there ?
What to you mean your “ official “‘address ?
Your address is where you live

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You only recent moved to Canada after a short landing so where ais your actual residence where your own or rent a home? You need to deliver at the hospital where your doctor or midwife has privileges. You can’t just select a hospital out if the blue. You need to show documentation with your proof of residence for both OHIP and school registration. You should also be aware that there is only one visitor allowed with you when you give birth until you leave the hospital due to covid unless they’ve changed the policy very recently.

Saharsheikh

Jun 28, 2020
Yes here is my scenario and i appreciate your guidance in this regard.
We are the returning Canadians and have rented a place in Milton, Ontario, but at the time of our first visit(landing) we had given our address of a relative who is in Mississauga.
So my question is do I have to change my residential proof to get the Ontario health specifically in Milton.

Also for my kid to get enrolled in sep 20 session in JK do I have to change the address in my bank or else where to get his admission.

Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes here is my scenario and i appreciate your guidance in this regard.
We are the returning Canadians and have rented a place in Milton, Ontario, but at the time of our first visit(landing) we had given our address of a relative who is in Mississauga.
So my question is do I have to change my residential proof to get the Ontario health specifically in Milton.

Also for my kid to get enrolled in sep 20 session in JK do I have to change the address in my bank or else where to get his admission.

Thanks in advance
Yes all must be changed to your Milton address irregardless of what you need for school registration which is why it was easier to wait until you had a lease.