+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding MPNP

Anushil Jha

Apr 17, 2024
Hello.

I just moved from Ontario to Manitoba for a full time job in my field of work. I have done Masters in Ontario and also have a part time job experience in Ontario. I am on a work permit right now and it expires on June 2026. My question is : Do you guys think I will be eligible for PR if I apply in MPNP after 1 year of experience here in Manitoba, if yes, then please explain how, because I haven't done my studies from Manitoba so just thinking if there won't be a negative impact in my profile. I know that there will be a deduction of 200 points so just wanna know what are the best options right now to get the PR?

Thank you.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello.

I just moved from Ontario to Manitoba for a full time job in my field of work. I have done Masters in Ontario and also have a part time job experience in Ontario. I am on a work permit right now and it expires on June 2026. My question is : Do you guys think I will be eligible for PR if I apply in MPNP after 1 year of experience here in Manitoba, if yes, then please explain how, because I haven't done my studies from Manitoba so just thinking if there won't be a negative impact in my profile. I know that there will be a deduction of 200 points so just wanna know what are the best options right now to get the PR?

Thank you.
Yes anyone can apply for mpnp you must check the official website and find out how many points you will get from their calculator, but keep in mind, because you graduated and worked in another province, it does not matter how many years you have worked for a Manitoba employer you will get points deducted.