+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Marital status in application

CImmi

Mar 14, 2016
Dear Concern,

I have applied my application under Express entry and as I my CRS score is above 400 I got notification from Ontario, I have submitted my application for Ontario province and got nomination. After accepting ontario nomination I got ITA and now few days are left to file PR. But recently I came to notice that on my express entry profile I have mentioned my marital status as "Divorce" and in Ontario application "Legally separated". Currently my divorce hearing is going on. I would like to know if I file PR will there be problem and what documents are required for this. I have only divorce petition application.

Please help as I have only few days left to file PR.... :(

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CImmi said:
Dear Concern,

I have applied my application under Express entry and as I my CRS score is above 400 I got notification from Ontario, I have submitted my application for Ontario province and got nomination. After accepting ontario nomination I got ITA and now few days are left to file PR. But recently I came to notice that on my express entry profile I have mentioned my marital status as "Divorce" and in Ontario application "Legally separated". Currently my divorce hearing is going on. I would like to know if I file PR will there be problem and what documents are required for this. I have only divorce petition application.

You will need the final divorce decree.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
CImmi said:
Dear Concern,

Same documents that you submitted to MCIIT (OINP)

K0099

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
I have the same situation.

Have you got your Pr under expresss entry. I wish you got it.

Could you please tell me about documents for legally seperated status