+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding IELTS

redstar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Hi Friends
I am planning to apply for FSW So i want to know wheter i need to write my IELTS before the time of my application or after the application and more over can any one suggest which consulate the time frame is taking is it NewDelhi or Buffalo.I am looking forward for all of your valuable information.

Thanks & Regards
RedStar.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstar said:
Hi Friends
I am planning to apply for FSW So i want to know wheter i need to write my IELTS before the time of my application or after the application and more over can any one suggest which consulate the time frame is taking is it NewDelhi or Buffalo.I am looking forward for all of your valuable information.

Thanks & Regards
RedStar.
If you want language proficiency points then go for IELTS.
CHC New Delhi is fastest and rocking these days, buffalo is slowest and sinking.

redstar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Hi Explorer
Thanks for your valuable info,Just can you tell me what is your education background and how many days it took you to get PR and more over how is it possible to get the visa waiver.

Thanks & Regards
Redstar

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
explorer101 said:
If you want language proficiency points then go for IELTS.
CHC New Delhi is fastest and rocking these days, buffalo is slowest and sinking.
Initial application is send to Nova Scotia as per the Checklist and guidelines i read.
or is it send to delhi????

redstar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Hi
My point is who ever residing in US also they have to send all their documents to NewDelhi itself.