+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding help in study for Evaluating exam PEBC

kauraman1996

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi Vijeta,

I am also planning to give exam. Please PM me so we can discuss more.

I am from London Ontario. Where are you from?
Hey. Did you pass your exam. I am looking forward to start preparing for this. Just curious who hard was the whole process?

kauraman1996

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hello everyone
I am from India. I am planning to take the evaluating exam in July 2018. My concern is when should I apply for the visitor visa, coz I am thinking of joining some coaching which can train me with the timings which is crucial. Plz upline or seniors. Help me n suggest me. All ur replies means alot to me
Thanks
hey I am also graduated from India. Did you qualify for your exam. I Need some advice if you can help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Have a very strong suspicion that FSWP changes will make it harder for professions like pharmacists and dentists to immigrate. Dentists and pharmacists have been lobbying for a very long time pointing out that there are large surpluses of both professions yet every year large amounts of dentists and pharmacists are immigrating making it difficult for Canadian graduates to find jobs. The FSWP actually favours professional degrees although there is no need for lawyers, dentists and pharmacists in most of Canada.