+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Family class spouse sponsorship outside canada

Jun 5, 2021
My husband is a permanent resident in Quebec. I have applied for spouse sponsorship outside canada on January. I have completed medical procedures on June 2021.what is the further process involved in this application and timeline

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
You’ll be requested biometrics and police certificate(If you haven‘t submitted it yet), have you already linked your GCkey account and ECAS? Then you can check your status and what comes next.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My husband is a permanent resident in Quebec. I have applied for spouse sponsorship outside canada on January. I have completed medical procedures on June 2021.what is the further process involved in this application and timeline
You still have the majority of the process to go including background checks and csq

Jun 5, 2021
I have received csq.i got biometric enrolment letter. I have done biometrics for student visa yesterday.it got reflected in online linked pr account also.Since u specified uci number it is getting reflected in online gckey pr account.

shd I give biometrics again for spouse sponsorship because "your action is required " column is still present eventhough biometrics number and expiration date is getting displayed