+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding employer address

nisu1

Apr 9, 2023
Hello
My question is that in the work experience section in CEC profile there is a question where I need to write the address of the company, So what if the address where I worked was different and the address on my paystub and experience letter. Because on paystubs and experience letter the address is where the company is located but where I worked was one of its manufacturing site which has a different address.
What should I write there?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hello
My question is that in the work experience section in CEC profile there is a question where I need to write the address of the company, So what if the address where I worked was different and the address on my paystub and experience letter. Because on paystubs and experience letter the address is where the company is located but where I worked was one of its manufacturing site which has a different address.
What should I write there?
Use the address of the location you actually worked. Your paystub could always be provided by a third party and have the address of the head office. By using the exact location IRCC will see that it is near where you live, you can always explain this in a letter.