+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding ECA Assessment question on the EE Profile

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hello,

I have a Master's degree from USA and a Bachelor's degree from India. I sent both transcripts to WES for my ECA. But on the ECA, only my Master's degree has been converted to an equivalent Canadian Master's degree and there has been no mention of my Indian Bachelor's degree. I asked the folks at WES and they said that only the highest degree will show on the ECA.

So my question is -

Should I add my Bachelor's degree information on the EE profile and just say 'No' to the question that asks if I have had an ECA done for the Bachelor's degree (even though I had submitted the credentials to WES) ?

Thanks in advance for your response!

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello,

I have a Master's degree from USA and a Bachelor's degree from India. I sent both transcripts to WES for my ECA. But on the ECA, only my Master's degree has been converted to an equivalent Canadian Master's degree and there has been no mention of my Indian Bachelor's degree. I asked the folks at WES and they said that only the highest degree will show on the ECA.

So my question is -

Should I add my Bachelor's degree information on the EE profile and just say 'No' to the question that asks if I have had an ECA done for the Bachelor's degree (even though I had submitted the credentials to WES) ?

Thanks in advance for your response!
you can exclude your bachelors information as youre getting maximum points for masters. you will need to disclose that in the personal history section at the post ITA stage