+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding documents required during interview

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Hi, Hope you all are doing good. I have been called for an interview. they asked for lots of documentation and 1 thing confusing me is regarding police clearance certificates.they say as follows:
Police certificates and clearances from for you and each of your dependants aged 18

years of age or older for any period that has not already been covered by a police
certificate that has already been submitted. A police certificate is required for each
country where an individual has lived for 6 months or more since reaching the age of 18.
So do I have to get a latest one? as I applied in May 2017 and now they are asking for a new Police certificate covering period from May 2017 to till date??

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi, Hope you all are doing good. I have been called for an interview. they asked for lots of documentation and 1 thing confusing me is regarding police clearance certificates.they say as follows:
Police certificates and clearances from for you and each of your dependants aged 18

years of age or older for any period that has not already been covered by a police
certificate that has already been submitted. A police certificate is required for each
country where an individual has lived for 6 months or more since reaching the age of 18.
So do I have to get a latest one? as I applied in May 2017 and now they are asking for a new Police certificate covering period from May 2017 to till date??
I do not think so. From what you have already submitted, if any of your police certificate is missing any period, that is what they want up to the time of your application. I would contact them and make sure though.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
I do not think so. From what you have already submitted, if any of your police certificate is missing any period, that is what they want up to the time of your application. I would contact them and make sure though.
contact whom??

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
contact
contact whom sir? my visa office?