Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017
Hello,

I have a specific question regarding what immigration requires for documenting your work experience.
On their website they state that letters of employment must include all of the following information:
• the specific period of your employment with the company,
• the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position,
• your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
your total annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
• the number of hours worked per week in each position.
Additional supporting documents may include:
• copies of work contracts, and
• copies of pay stubs.

I have obtained many employment letters in the past, but never have they included the information of my annual salary, because this information would already be available in my work contract and is normally not of high relevance. Immigration mentions that "additional supporting documents may include copies of work contracts". Therefore I am wondering: is it sufficient to in addition to the employment letter that I have, to include the work contract which clearly mentions my salary , OR does it need to be included in the employment letter from the employer?

This makes a huge difference because if it needs to be in the letter, this means I need to contact all of the employers to edit the letter to include the annual salary.

Please help!? Thank you!!

mira_johnson

Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017
7asweh said:
Hi,

did you get an answer for your question? I'm having the same issue!
Partly, yes! Funny that the replies aren't showing now. Someone mentioned this:
"Your experience must mention your Job Description, However if the salary is not mentioned on the letter it is not a big issue and you may use these letters. A number of applicants have already done this and supported their letters with Contracts /Promotion letters etc.

In short, you can use your letters if all other information is mentioned on them"