+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Conditional Admission Letter

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Initially i was given conditional admission letter. I fulfilled all the conditions and asked university to send me final admission letter. Now they are asking me to apply with conditional admission letter and that was the only admission letter we could send. Shall i apply with conditional admission letter ?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
fahad123 said:
Initially i was given conditional admission letter. I fulfilled all the conditions and asked university to send me final admission letter. Now they are asking me to apply with conditional admission letter and that was the only admission letter we could send. Shall i apply with conditional admission letter ?
apply with conditional letter and add the email in which ur university said that u have fulfilled the condition but they wont issue u the new LOA highlight it u know what I mean,,, If CIC asks for updated LOA then University will have no choice but to Issue updated LOA if CIC dont ask for it ur good,, BTW what is the condition,,,

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
apply with conditional letter and add the email in which ur university said that u have fulfilled the condition but they wont issue u the new LOA highlight it u know what I mean,,, If CIC asks for updated LOA then University will have no choice but to Issue updated LOA if CIC dont ask for it ur good,, BTW what is the condition,,,
There was no email sent to me about conditions fulfilled but in my application status everything which were required are received. Last thing required was direct official transcript and it was also received on 24th march. Now everything has been completed.
Conditions were as follow:
1) Provide Course Descriptions
2) Direct Official Transcripts.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
fahad123 said:
There was no email sent to me about conditions fulfilled but in my application status everything which were required are received. Last thing required was direct official transcript and it was also received on 24th march. Now everything has been completed.
Conditions were as follow:
1) Provide Course Descriptions
2) Direct Official Transcripts.
thats fine,, CHC mostly call University to check the status of student,, If u have fulfilled ur condition they will let them know so dont worry,, that wont effect ur application....

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
thats fine,, CHC mostly call University to check the status of student,, If u have fulfilled ur condition they will let them know so dont worry,, that wont effect ur application....
Thankyou Brother. I have more questions.
First do i have to mention all this in my SOP ? I mean regarding conditions
2nd question is about Biometric Fee. Visa Application fee is 150 and biometric fee is 85. Do i have to pay them separately and attach them with my application Or both together ?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
fahad123 said:
Thankyou Brother. I have more questions.
First do i have to mention all this in my SOP ? I mean regarding conditions
2nd question is about Biometric Fee. Visa Application fee is 150 and biometric fee is 85. Do i have to pay them separately and attach them with my application Or both together ?
not sure because I applied before biometric were required,,,