+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Changing Job after AOR

deepakmgt

May 5, 2017
My AOR is June 1 2017 , current status is We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility , Medical passed , BG - NA I am planning to quit my current Job and Join a new company , Can you please share , does it impact my application in any way / Do I need to inform to CIC / Any action required to perform on my application if there is change in employment ?.

I am in my current Job from last 2 and a half years , Total experience taken for evaluation of my score in last 10 years is 6+ ( NOC - Corporate sales Managers ) , Previous employer Ref. letter and current employer ref. letter was attached while submitting the file in June. It will be a great help if you can please clarify my doubts.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
My AOR is June 1 2017 , current status is We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility , Medical passed , BG - NA I am planning to quit my current Job and Join a new company , Can you please share , does it impact my application in any way / Do I need to inform to CIC / Any action required to perform on my application if there is change in employment ?.

I am in my current Job from last 2 and a half years , Total experience taken for evaluation of my score in last 10 years is 6+ ( NOC - Corporate sales Managers ) , Previous employer Ref. letter and current employer ref. letter was attached while submitting the file in June. It will be a great help if you can please clarify my doubts.
I do not believe quitting your current job would impact your PR App in any way. Any change in employment is required to be communicated to the CIC, hence you need to inform them about you leaving the current firm and joining a new one. You can wait for reverts from the other seniors before taking the next step. Good luck.

deepakmgt

May 5, 2017
I do not believe quitting your current job would impact your PR App in any way. Any change in employment is required to be communicated to the CIC, hence you need to inform them about you leaving the current firm and joining a new one. You can wait for reverts from the other seniors before taking the next step. Good luck.
Thanks Razor . Your timeline is 4 months that's quite nice .. I am waiting its already 4 & a half months. :)

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hello Guys,

It has been 3 months I have submitted my file, cleared medical and now I am planning to move to a new job. Is it safe to move? Probably my NOC will change as well? Will that be okay? Do I need to resubmit the file or need to make any changes to the submitted file? Could someone help and guide at the best?

Thank you for your help.