+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Change in Proof of Funds after ITA

arpmajumda

Jun 29, 2017
Hello Senior Members,

I have applied for express entry ITA with the proof of funds required to submit the application. Now after submission, there is a slight change in the funds available in my account which was saved for express entry profile.

Please advise if my ITA application gets approved and I get a PR to immigrate to Canada, do I need to show this funds again while entering the country? and also is it ok if I add the lessen/changed amount back to the account now to make the entire fund come at par to what is required to immigrate?

I hope I managed to explain my query. Apologies if the question sounds confusing. Please do let me know if you want me to explain more on my query.

Thanks in Advance.

Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
You just need to show enough funds as required by CIC for you to emigrate to Canada including dependents (if applicable)

arpmajumda

Jun 29, 2017
You just need to show enough funds as required by CIC for you to emigrate to Canada including dependents (if applicable)
Thanks for your reply. So if I understand you correctly, if after submitting my ITA profile, if the funds get reduced due to certain challenges, I can add the difference amount and be safe right?