+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding certificate of qualification

sammi_0906

Dec 12, 2016
Hi,

I've already received ITA and I said 'yes' to certificate of qualification. I am a dentist (Canadian dental school) and qualified to work in Canada, so I said yes. And i was checking the instruction for uploading documents regarding certificate of qualification, it was more about trades. What should I do??

Should I decline ITA because I provided with wrong info?? :(
Did i get extra points for that??

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Yes, decline it. It adds 50 points. You would not have gotten the ITA under the true conditions (you do not have a CoQ).

sammi_0906

Dec 12, 2016
bellaluna said:
Yes, decline it. It adds 50 points. You would not have gotten the ITA under the true conditions (you do not have a CoQ).
I'm not going to decline it because i checked my CRS point and i did not receive any extra point for certificate of qualification (0 points). My dental certificate says 'CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION', but i indicated that my CoQ was for 'dentists' so they did not give me any extra points.
So I believe i'm okay.

JNB333

Jan 31, 2019
I'm not going to decline it because i checked my CRS point and i did not receive any extra point for certificate of qualification (0 points). My dental certificate says 'CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION', but i indicated that my CoQ was for 'dentists' so they did not give me any extra points.
So I believe i'm okay.
Hi I am in a siilar situation like your's right now.
how did you proceed with your application?
Can I change the answer for CoQ to NO and attach an LOE for that?
any reply will be appreciated....