+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REGARDING BIRTH CERTIFICATE

tabs999

Nov 4, 2020
Hi,
My spouse has lost his Birth certificate. We want to apply for PR documents is there any other document which we can compensate Birth certificate document.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Depending on your country there might be a paper to get from the Civil Registry/ Civil Affairs.
Called a Family registry record.
You need any other paper that identifies the person and Document place and date of birth also parents name. Other wise no other document can meet or fulfill the requirement.

tabs999

Nov 4, 2020
Depending on your country there might be a paper to get from the Civil Registry/ Civil Affairs.
Called a Family registry record.
You need any other paper that identifies the person and Document place and date of birth also parents name. Other wise no other document can meet or fulfill the requirement.
Thanks from India

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks from India
This case I believe it is a bit challenging process for you but surely not impossible.

Within a month you can do several action two of them as follows:

You ask your spouse to ask her/his parents to write an accurate statement of all facts of birth, notarize it and get sealed at a notary public. Then submit it with an LOE.

Otherwise to hire a local attorney, file a case for spouse ( she might need to present couple of times) justifying why there are missing documents (which could happen to anyone) and issue a new Document.

Either way it might take up to month.

Those narratives were posted in other threads on this forum and not from my personal experience.

Thx and GL