+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Authenticity of Offer Letter From ELTONROS CONSTRUCTIONS

nktmathur26

Jun 25, 2019
Dear All,

I have recently received an offer letter from a company name ELTONROS CONSTRUCTIONS from Canada, but after surfing through the internet regarding the authenticity of the company, i came to know that this type of offer letter to work in canada might be a fraud.

Hence i would request you to kindly go through the attachement & let me know whether the offer letter is genuine or is certainly a scam.

This might help others too who are seeking a job in canada but are scammed by fraudsters.

plz help....

JUNE 24th , 2019
Name: Removed My Name
Add: India
On behalf of ELTON ROS CONSTRUCTION, it is with great pleasure that we offer you the
position of Data Coalition This appointment is subject to the approval of the Board of
Governor’s Forum, Citizenship and Immigration of Canada. The terms and conditions are as
follows:
1. APPOINTMENT:-

a. Your date of appointment is effective from the date of joining which shall be as soon as
possible but not later than SEPTEMBER 2nd , 2019.
b. You will be on probation for a period of 90 days from the date of your appointment. On
completion of the probation period, if the Company finds you to be suitable for the appointed
post, your appointment shall be confirmed and communicated to you in writing.
c. The retirement age is 68 years.
d. You will be liable to be transferred in such capacity as the Company may from time to time
determine to any other location, department, function, establishment, or branch of the
Company or its subsidiary, associate or affiliate Company.
2. COMPENSATION:-

You will be eligible to receive the following:
a. Salary: Basic salary of $14,470.00 CADper month which you will receive before the 29th of
every Month.
b. Additional Allowance & Entitlements:
EMPLOYEES ENTITLEMENTS /ALLOWANCES Hazard/Inconveniences: $1,500 CA
Dollars monthly.
Car Maintenance: $1,200CA Dollars monthly.
House & Furnishings: $1,690CA Dollars monthly.
Entertainment & Recreation: $1,751CA Dollars monthly.
Travel & Events: $1,100CA Dollars monthly.
Leave/travel: $3,500CA Dollars take home per annum.
Health Insurance: $5,179
c. You will be entitled to other compensation and benefits in accordance with the Company
policy as modified and intimated to you from time to time.
d. Your salary will be reviewed periodically as per Company policy.
e. Changes in your compensation are subject to the discretion of the Company and will be
subject to and be on the basis of your effective performance and results during your
employment and other relevant criteria.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear All,

I have recently received an offer letter from a company name ELTONROS CONSTRUCTIONS from Canada, but after surfing through the internet regarding the authenticity of the company, i came to know that this type of offer letter to work in canada might be a fraud.

Hence i would request you to kindly go through the attachement & let me know whether the offer letter is genuine or is certainly a scam.

This might help others too who are seeking a job in canada but are scammed by fraudsters.

plz help....

JUNE 24th , 2019
Name: Removed My Name
Add: India
On behalf of ELTON ROS CONSTRUCTION, it is with great pleasure that we offer you the
position of Data Coalition This appointment is subject to the approval of the Board of
Governor’s Forum, Citizenship and Immigration of Canada. The terms and conditions are as
follows:
1. APPOINTMENT:-

a. Your date of appointment is effective from the date of joining which shall be as soon as
possible but not later than SEPTEMBER 2nd , 2019.
b. You will be on probation for a period of 90 days from the date of your appointment. On
completion of the probation period, if the Company finds you to be suitable for the appointed
post, your appointment shall be confirmed and communicated to you in writing.
c. The retirement age is 68 years.
d. You will be liable to be transferred in such capacity as the Company may from time to time
determine to any other location, department, function, establishment, or branch of the
Company or its subsidiary, associate or affiliate Company.
2. COMPENSATION:-

You will be eligible to receive the following:
a. Salary: Basic salary of $14,470.00 CADper month which you will receive before the 29th of
every Month.
b. Additional Allowance & Entitlements:
EMPLOYEES ENTITLEMENTS /ALLOWANCES Hazard/Inconveniences: $1,500 CA
Dollars monthly.
Car Maintenance: $1,200CA Dollars monthly.
House & Furnishings: $1,690CA Dollars monthly.
Entertainment & Recreation: $1,751CA Dollars monthly.
Travel & Events: $1,100CA Dollars monthly.
Leave/travel: $3,500CA Dollars take home per annum.
Health Insurance: $5,179
c. You will be entitled to other compensation and benefits in accordance with the Company
policy as modified and intimated to you from time to time.
d. Your salary will be reviewed periodically as per Company policy.
e. Changes in your compensation are subject to the discretion of the Company and will be
subject to and be on the basis of your effective performance and results during your
employment and other relevant criteria.
It's a scam. There's no job.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Always surprising anyone needs to ask when offered a salary plus allowances in excess of approx 250k cdn per year. If there were any regular jobs paying that much there would be long line of residents applying so very obviously a fake job offer. Like the mention of retirement age as though this could be a job for working life.

Reactions: Buletruck