+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Application for Conestoga

Kiran_06

Jun 17, 2022
Hi,

I've applied for Conestoga College for a PG Diploma course. It is shown in my portal that 2 applications are on waitlist and one applications has no decision. How long does it take from me to hear back from the college?. And does a "No Decision" application change during this course of application time. I've applied on May 28 for Jan 2023 intake.

Kindly help me in this matter.

Thank You.

crimsonquill

May 25, 2022
The response time should be noted on your department's website. Decisions are generally rolled out about 5-6 months in advance, although it some decisions may arrive later than that.

Kiran_06

Jun 17, 2022
They said that it will take about 8 to 12 weeks which means, I might get my answer by the end of next month, right?. But why do I have "No Decision" on one of my profiles and is not wait-listed.

TheLazzyGeek

Jul 14, 2022
Hi,
I have received LOA from Conestoga for PG Diploma Program for Jan 2023 Intake.
I applied for the program on 9th June and received my LOA on 23rd June. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get a reply from College.
About waitlisted and No Decision. Even though we can choose up to 3 program programs in a single application, they will only consider the first course, and the other two will be waitlisted.

The No Decision will change to Offered when they will provide you LOA and Paid once you pay the fees to reserve your seat

( Email internationaladmissions@conestogac.on.ca with your application number to speed up the process )

Reactions: Dapo11
Oct 27, 2022
Good evening everyone, as an auditor I applied to Conestoga for project management and financial technology May 2023 intake, on 13th October 2022. On 14th of October, I got a mail that I shld make some corrections to my application and I did same. As at today, the application is showing "No decision for my first course; Project Mgt & waitlisted for my second second choice" Pls what shld I do? Secondly I would like to change my first course option to second option and for second course option back to first option. I cant make changes to my application till now. kindly help me out.

Dm5742

Jul 4, 2023
Hi,

I've applied for Conestoga College for a PG Diploma course. It is shown in my portal that 2 applications are on waitlist and one applications has no decision. How long does it take from me to hear back from the college?. And does a "No Decision" application change during this course of application time. I've applied on May 28 for Jan 2023 intake.

Kindly help me in this matter.

Thank You.
Hey were you accepted and did you recieve the loa

Dm5742

Jul 4, 2023
Good evening everyone, as an auditor I applied to Conestoga for project management and financial technology May 2023 intake, on 13th October 2022. On 14th of October, I got a mail that I shld make some corrections to my application and I did same. As at today, the application is showing "No decision for my first course; Project Mgt & waitlisted for my second second choice" Pls what shld I do? Secondly I would like to change my first course option to second option and for second course option back to first option. I cant make changes to my application till now. kindly help me out.
Hey did you recieve the loa ?