+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding admission in post graduation cource

May 17, 2018
Hi
I have just finished giving my last exam of graduation this week.
I got 85% in my 12th
And my graduation aggregate will be 50%
All i want to knw is tht is thr any chance of getting admission in Postgraduation cource in Canada anyhow? In any cource whr d requirement of percentage is not too high so tht i can get visa and entry to canada
I also gave ielts n got overall 7 bands
(8-listening , 7-reading, 6-writing, 6.5- speaking)
Plz tell me n help me with this issue i want to come to canada bt i cant see a ray of hope plz let me knw whr i can get admissions n if i can work afterwords will d degree have any

The Indian Student

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hi
I got 85% in my 12th
All i want to knw is tht is thr any chance of getting admission in Postgraduation cource in Canada anyhow? In any cource whr d requirement of percentage is not too high so tht i can get visa and entry to canada
Plz tell me n help me with this issue i want to come to canada bt i cant see a ray of hope plz let me knw whr i can get admissions n if i can work afterwords will d degree have any
Can you please share your profile like score in 10th, field of education in 12 and graduation as well?

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi
I got 85% in my 12th
You will easily get admissions in many colleges in Canada. Your IELTS scores seem decent too. Try for Humber, Lambton, Centennial or Sheridan college. All these colleges are located in Toronto/GTA area. I know a lot of friends to got admissions/visa despite not having any experience after graduation.

The Indian Student

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
You will easily get admissions in many colleges in Canada. Your IELTS scores seem decent too. Try for Humber, Lambton, Centennial or Sheridan college. All these colleges are located in Toronto/GTA area. I know a lot of friends to got admissions/visa despite not having any experience after graduation.
Her percentage is bit low in graduation!!

The Indian Student

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Well, I agree. I had similar grades in my final year and I got the admission :D

I know a few people who got their admissions with lower score as well. So I believe it should be fine as long as she makes a good SOP.
Yes i know she can get the admission.. but for that we should know her profile, her education background and we also have to see whether the relevant course is available and in which colleges as well rest SOP and other things can be discussed after getting an admission..

The Indian Student

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
In 10th i got 6.8 cgpa
In 12th i got 85% in humanities
With subjects el english, psychology and political science
In my graduation its 50% and my subjects are economics ,political science and elective english
Your score in graduation is little less your chances of getting a visa will be around 20-30% only, it will be a risk coz i have seen students with marks as low as 51% getting a visa, but there are only few of them and rest depends upon your luck and visa officer..There are some colleges which will give you an offer letter in the courses like IBM, HRM or GBM.