+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding admission in canada for pg diploma courses

Rajat jain

Feb 25, 2020
I had 28 backlogs with attempts and cleared mechanical engineering(cgpa 6.34) within a time period of 4 year. Can you please suggest me for some of the colleges that accept my profile ( ielts 6.5 ) is there any chances to get admission in conestoga college or any other college...please help me out.

Last edited:

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Apply... what do you have to lose. But, Herzing is not a public DLI college. Your consultants are trying to make money off you...beware.

Look at:
George Brown
Humber
Seneca
Durham
Fanshawe

Reactions: Rajat jain

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Avoid all private colleges is a good rule. There will be serious concerns about your ability to pass your courses.

Rajat jain

Feb 25, 2020
Avoid all private colleges is a good rule. There will be serious concerns about your ability to pass your courses.
Can you please read my question again.. because you are giving answer out of the way...i had asked about the chances of getting admission and visa not about my abilities. Read it again and answer the same.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can you please read my question again.. because you are giving answer out of the way...i had asked about the chances of getting admission and visa not about my abilities. Read it again and answer the same.
The reason that you have a higher chance of being denied will be because there will be concerns about your ability to be successful in your Canadian course. I was actually answering your question. Nobody can 100% predict especially given we only have a partial profile.