+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Admission For Master's Program

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
Hello,
My name is Nand.
I have got 6.5 overall in IELTS ( no less than 6 ) and i have completed bachelor in electrical engineering with 7.95 CGPA with no backlog and no education gap.

I have applied for master's in electrical and computer engineering in concordia university for January 2019 in May 2018.

Will i get admission in concordia university.

please help me, also suggest me other university in Canada.

Ansh Mathur

Aug 19, 2018
Hello,
My name is Nand.
I have got 6.5 overall in IELTS ( no less than 6 ) and i have completed bachelor in electrical engineering with 7.95 CGPA with no backlog and no education gap.

I have applied for master's in electrical and computer engineering in concordia university for January 2019 in May 2018.

Will i get admission in concordia university.

please help me, also suggest me other university in Canada.
The admission process depends totally upon various factors like how convincing your Sop is and they need your basic study requirements just as a criteria

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
I have applied in concordia university on 5th may and i got mail from concordia university on 8th june " All documents received and it will take some time for discussion ", it has been a long near about 3 months still i have got no reply for discussion. On student portal of concordia university application status show "your file is been assessed and need sometime for discussion & once discussion is been made you will be notified".

so when i am likely to get the discussion.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I have applied in concordia university on 5th may and i got mail from concordia university on 8th june " All documents received and it will take some time for discussion ", it has been a long near about 3 months still i have got no reply for discussion. On student portal of concordia university application status show "your file is been assessed and need sometime for discussion & once discussion is been made you will be notified".

so when i am likely to get the discussion.
Only Concordia Student Admin department can answer that. Drop an email. Might help

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
Only Concordia Student Admin department can answer that. Drop an email. Might help
I have already mail international student department but i got only general reply. Let's suppose i receives and offer letter then i have to complete medical test, CAQ and VISA. And will this all thing can complete within 2 and half month ? because i have applied for january 2019 intake and i have only 3 months to go. And i am from India.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I have already mail international student department but i got only general reply. Let's suppose i receives and offer letter then i have to complete medical test, CAQ and VISA. And will this all thing can complete within 2 and half month ? because i have applied for january 2019 intake and i have only 3 months to go. And i am from India.
Sorry to hear that.

After LOE caq will take minimum 1 month and with visa process further you are in a bit of tight spot, I guess.

Hope for the best. Try calling if possible.