+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding a mistake in the police clearance certificate

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
I am not from India but also in my country I had to specify the reason for the police certificate when I applied and that exact reason is written on the police certificate. I wrote “permanent residence in Canada” and this was accepted by IRCC.

Apr 15, 2023
dear All , I got an ita in the month of August , while applying pcc. , I chose wrong option , thats citizenships and nationality , when I went to passport office they said they can not make any changes in pcc , just guide me what to do , how will it create impact on my pr file , need your suggestions and feedback

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
dear All , I got an ita in the month of August , while applying pcc. , I chose wrong option , thats citizenships and nationality , when I went to passport office they said they can not make any changes in pcc , just guide me what to do , how will it create impact on my pr file , need your suggestions and feedback
Read their case: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/regarding-a-mistake-in-the-police-clearance-certificate.611925/#post-8272857

Apr 15, 2023
I am not from India but also in my country I had to specify the reason for the police certificate when I applied and that exact reason is written on the police certificate. I wrote “permanent residence in Canada” and this was accepted by IRCC.

But I received pcc reason of Citizenship , should I submit my file or decline ita

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
Hi guys

i attached my spouse’s PCC with residence permit purposes is that fine can you please let me know ??