Oct 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 9, 2018
Med's Done....
December 14, 2018
Hey guys

I have finished submitting all my documents, except for the police clearance certificate.. Becuase it takes long time.. I wrote a letter of explanation mentioning my efforts and proof of request, and asking for some time.

I am afraid of refusing the LOE and losing everything?
Is that possible?
Is it safer to just decline the ITA?

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND TELL ME SOMTHING GOOD

Azya

Oct 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 9, 2018
Med's Done....
December 14, 2018

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
You application might not get refused if you provided proof of applying for pcc but could get into lenghty delays beyond 6 months. If your score is high then it's safer and faster to decline and reenter after getting pcc.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Wait until the very last moment to submit your application, including the letter of explanation & any proof you have that you've applied for the PCC.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys

I have finished submitting all my documents, except for the police clearance certificate.. Becuase it takes long time.. I wrote a letter of explanation mentioning my efforts and proof of request, and asking for some time.

I am afraid of refusing the LOE and losing everything?
Is that possible?
Is it safer to just decline the ITA?

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND TELL ME SOMTHING GOOD
In exceptional circumstances, IRCC may accept both of the following:
  • proof of having requested a police certificate for some countries; and
  • an explanation of best efforts (not a guarantee of acceptance)
    • In this explanation, the applicant should explain the delay in a document and upload the document in the country-specific field. The uploaded document must show that the applicant requested a police certificate as soon as possible after receiving their invitation to apply.
In such exceptional cases, the client will be advised to upload a document into the upload field stating country-specific details that support their explanation of best efforts
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Check the PCC section in the above link.