+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusel got for jan 2020

Nov 6, 2019
Hello
I got refusel from canada in october 2019 as i applied for jan 2020. My last qualification is M.sc human genetics in 2017 and did B ed also. My counsellor suggests me early childhood education course in northern college toronto. But i got refusel having reason that i will not leave the country at the end. What should i do now ? Should i go for relaunch the same file with changed SOP or giving some reasons of not staying there

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Were you applying for post graduate diploma? You have your masters. Your SOP need to be strong enough to convince VO

Preet k11

Feb 13, 2019
Hello
I got refusel from canada in october 2019 as i applied for jan 2020. My last qualification is M.sc human genetics in 2017 and did B ed also. My counsellor suggests me early childhood education course in northern college toronto. But i got refusel having reason that i will not leave the country at the end. What should i do now ? Should i go for relaunch the same file with changed SOP or giving some reasons of not staying there
i think u should try ur luck once as reason is about not leaving country
not about your course

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
C

can i choose graduate certificate

but now they said that time is short as online file can not submit if i have to re launch the same file
I believe you can do it yourself. The website is self explanatory. Just upload files and that's it. Just prepare a stronger SOP. I am not entirely familiar with Graduate cert and PG. I see many with masters go for PG.