+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused Work Permit on PNP

Jul 10, 2020
Hi, I have received the approval from SINP and was asked to process my PR and my WP. I have applied for the WP online, however not even after 24 hours, I have received a refusal with the below details:

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.
• I am not satisfied that you have experience performing the duties of the employment offered or that you meet the "job requirements" of the LMIAE.

Any idea if this usually happens even though my SINP was already approved, my employer has already received the LMIAE and has already given me the contract?