+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refused visa

laspezio

Aug 28, 2018
Hello
I am working in Canada as a long haul truck driver on a TWP a month already.It was given me for duration of 2 years.I have a wife with TRV and a kid 7 years old ,I am applied for study permit for my kid to come and live with me in Canada.I have got acceptance latter from school ,bank account statements with sufficient funds there, latter from job...I didn"t lie that my kid coming to visit me ,instead I sad as it suppose to be ..,but got refused that my kid doesn't have ties with a home country.I would like to apply second time ,but how long do I have to wait ?As I was told to apply for temporary visit ,but file in the Embassy already exist that I wanna family join me for all my stay in Canada so it would be lie ...

Sabrina1980

Oct 21, 2018
I think you need to ask a lawyer, he will give you a good advice, can I ask you a question? before you get your work permit did you go for interview?

Sabrina1980

Oct 21, 2018
Can I ask what s the job you applied for? And what kind of proof did you include on your application shows you meet the job requirements?

laspezio

Aug 28, 2018
Long haul truck driver ...it was no application ..just LMIA..and the proof is my driving licence class A ..I am finished school before applied for a job.

laspezio

Aug 28, 2018
I came to Canada and finished Truck driving school for 1.5 month than pass road test and applied for a job as a new truck driver.

Sabrina1980

Oct 21, 2018
I am not sure how my friend will proof that he meets the job requirements because he doesn’t have experience letter

Sabrina1980

Oct 21, 2018
Sorry can I ask you the last question, did you have experience in your country as a truck driver? I may ask my friend to go for driving test as well