+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused VISA under SPP:What to do next!! Re-appeal || General Apply || ??

ravish02

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
My profile:

10th - 73%
12th - 64%
B-Tech - 72%(Computer Science)(2006-2010)
No of Backlog -07
No study GAP

No gap in JOB Experience(2010 - 2016) in same IT field

IELTS : 7.0 ( 7.5L 6.5W 6.5R 6.5S )
College : Conestoga College (Mobile SOLUTION (2YR PG)) under SPP - SEP-2016 Intake
Session start : Sep-2016

Source of funds
  • GIC CAD10000 done
  • Education Loan of 20 lacks
  • 1st Sem tuition fee paid

Travel history
  • Thailand (march-2013)

VISA Apply Date : 19 july 16
VISA Refusal Date : 02 Aug 16

Reason of Refusal :
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: Your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks cards, gap in studies employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

Friends I need your help. what should I do, Re-appeal || General Apply || any other options

Thanks in advance

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Sorry to hear that.

Did you write any SOP justifying course selection and other factors?

Also, did you provide them with the backlog summary? says missing mark cards?

Also, what are your job responsibilities in IT field?

Reason for rejection looks very generic. I wish they be more specific.

pprock

Mar 17, 2016
What did you wrote in your Future Plans.

Share your SOP if you can and i will let you know why was the rejection?
Which VFS?

ravish02

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Gymguy said:
Sorry to hear that.

Did you write any SOP justifying course selection and other factors?

Also, did you provide them with the backlog summary? says missing mark cards?

Also, what are your job responsibilities in IT field?

Reason for rejection looks very generic. I wish they be more specific.

I am planning to reapply for same refusal! Stating and explaining all rejection points in 3 pages. Will that be justified for them !!?

(I will be attaching new backlog summary certificate & will explain my plan & purpose)

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
ravish02 said:
I am planning to reapply for same refusal! Stating and explaining all rejection points in 3 pages. Will that be justified for them !!?

(I will be attaching new backlog summary certificate & will explain my plan & purpose)
Last time you attached a backlog summary? Right

And you want to explain these rejection points -> Your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks cards, gap in studies employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.....in 3 pages? I can only advise you to be more specific and not repetitive. Good Luck

ravish02

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Gymguy said:
Last time you attached a backlog summary? Right

And you want to explain these rejection points -> Your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks cards, gap in studies employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.....in 3 pages? I can only advise you to be more specific and not repetitive. Good Luck
Yes, I attached backlog certificate last time. But even I was confused of the interpretation of backlog summary. But this time I am able to get it from college with more clear and precise data.(I hope this time they can interpret correctly. )

Yes I am explaining those points only, will try to be specific and not repetitive.

Thanks for your help buddy.

ravish02

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
pprock said:
What did you wrote in your Future Plans.

Share your SOP if you can and i will let you know why was the rejection?
Which VFS?
Delhi VFS I did apply,

I wrote 2 Page SOP initially but my Agent made that to 1 Short page total ( they said Office don't have time to read whole thing ).

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
ravish02 said:
Yes, I attached backlog certificate last time. But even I was confused of the interpretation of backlog summary. But this time I am able to get it from college with more clear and precise data.(I hope this time they can interpret correctly. )

Yes I am explaining those points only, will try to be specific and not repetitive.

Thanks for your help buddy.
So if I understand it right, Last time backlog summary had some issues ? Your case had very high chances of visa approval, I guess missing marks cards means VO couldn't place your backlogs correctly. Good Luck for next time buddy. Cheers

ravish02

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Gymguy said:
So if I understand it right, Last time backlog summary had some issues ? Your case had very high chances of visa approval, I guess missing marks cards means VO couldn't place your backlogs correctly. Good Luck for next time buddy. Cheers
Not Issues, but total no of backlogs was not written anywhere, which may lead to wrong interpretation of data.

http ://i64.tinypic.com/246jq1k.png (remove space after http)

Can you guess my total no of reappear subjects ! If you can :)

Can I can re-appeal under same SPP right ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ravish02 said:
No - you can't reapply under SPP. You can only apply under SPP once. Now that you have been refused under SPP - you must apply through the regular application stream (non-SPP).

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reason is not generic per say. The reason is missing mark sheets. I had same reason just the mark sheet part was missing. I have seen people on this forum and personally who had same issue and they sorted it by providing them. Best course of action for you is to get caips note ASAP. Meanwhile defer your intake and whatever comes the reason. Prepare your reply to their reason and reapply then. I'm sure you'll get your visa.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
ravish02 said:
Not Issues, but total no of backlogs was not written anywhere, which may lead to wrong interpretation of data.

http ://i64.tinypic.com/246jq1k.png (remove space after http)

Can you guess my total no of reappear subjects ! If you can :)

Yes buddy, I can't make out as well.

Good Luck for next time.

Cheers

ravish02

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
K.PURI said:
Reason is not generic per say. The reason is missing mark sheets. I had same reason just the mark sheet part was missing. I have seen people on this forum and personally who had same issue and they sorted it by providing them. Best course of action for you is to get caips note ASAP. Meanwhile defer your intake and whatever comes the reason. Prepare your reply to their reason and reapply then. I'm sure you'll get your visa.
There are 2 options

1. If I go for CAIPS note it will take another 1 month and I need to defer my SEP-2016 intake, refund my GIC and reapply again according to caips note.
2. I can explain all the refusal points well and make then convince. My previous SOP was only of 1 page- this might be the reason for not understanding my case.

what is ur take on this. ??

Poonam.tandon

Mar 24, 2016
I am already in express entry pool and now I want to apply for student visa. I have very low score
Will it be advisable to apply for study in canada?
Are there any chances of visa getting rejected? I am willing to withdraw my profile from the pool.
Pls suggest what should I do?